The projects progress over the past month has moved at a steady pace, with emphasis on repeated testing and checking to ensure the system is compliant with our services offered. This has proved to be a feat of endurance for the team, as we have moulded the system in to a deliverable solution. Planning has now commenced for training sessions which will be done in the comfort of your own home, whilst we set about some final tests and finishing touches. We are about to start setting your user account up too. This is phase of the project is very critical and should we find anything that does not comply with our needs, it may have a (minor) impact on the Go Live Date.
- Planned Go live will be after 1st July, so opportunity for staff to train has been extended by 1 week
- Staff will need to allocate calendar time for training from 8th – 30th June
- CRM Training is broken into small modules so that staff can manage this around other work
- Guidelines will be given to staff as to the order of training modules and the indicative time each one requires
- Sessions on Wed 3rd and Thurs 4th at 2pm where Vanessa will show staff screenshots of the CRM to enable them to have a glimpse of how it looks.