- How We Can Help
- Cared for Condition
- Carer Toolkits
- Carer Assessments
- Carer Benefits Advice Service
- Carers Emergency Contact Card
- Carer Equipment Service
- Carer Health and Wellbeing Fund
- Check in and Chat for carers
- Contingency Planning
- Counselling Service for Carers
- Hospital Admission Support
- Refugees and Asylum Seeker Carers
- Rest and Respite
- Local Area Support
- Get Involved
- For Professionals
- About Us
Carer Emergency Contact Card Referral Form
As a partner of Carers Support West Sussex and West Sussex County Council, we need an agreement with you for direct professional referrals on behalf of carers seeking a Carer Emergency Contact Card (CECC).
For more details to share with carers, visit our dedicated CECC page.
If you're unsure about the current agreement, please contact us at 0300 028 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our CECC team.
Referring a Carer
When referring a Carer for a CECC using the online form, please remember:
1. Obtain the carer's consent for Carers Support West Sussex to store their information.
2. Complete all mandatory fields on the form before submission.