The Digital Champion service can support you with 1-1 sessions to help you become more confident using IT equipment and connecting online. We will support you to enjoy all the benefits that the digital world can bring.
You can get help with
- setting up and using an email account
- browsing the internet
- staying safe online
- using Zoom or other ways to video call (Whatsapp etc)
- using price comparison sites
- online shopping
- setting up social media accounts
- using youtube
- Using an Alexa or similar technology
- Downloading apps to your phone or tablet
Support to join online events and virtual support groups
Are you unsure how to join the online and virtual sessions? If you would like to know how to:
- download and use zoom to access the online sessions
- mute audio and turn of the video
- use the chat box
- dial in to the session using your telephone only (no wifi or computer needed)
We can help you to practice this prior to the event so that you feel confident to join the session either by phone or tablet/laptop.
Digital champions offer 1-1 sessions remotely over the telephone or via Zoom.
To request support from the Digital Champions Service please either call 0300 028 8888 or complete the referral form below: